Let’s speak about the 99 attributes of our creator..the only creator…
* The One.
* The Eternal, The Independent, The Master who is relied upon in matters and reverted to in ones needs.
* The Able, The Capable, The One attributed with Power.
* The Powerful, The Dominant, The One with the perfect Power that nothing is withheld from Him.
* The Expediter, The Promoter, The One who puts things in their right places. He makes ahead what He wills and delays what He wills.
* The Delayer, the Retarder, The One who puts things in their right places. He makes ahead what He wills and delays what He wills.
* The First, The One whose Existence is without a beginning.
* The Last, The One whose Existence is without an end.
* The Manifest, The One that nothing is above Him and nothing is underneath Him, hence He exists without a place. He, The Exalted, His Existence is obvious by proofs and He is clear from the delusions of attributes of bodies.
* The Hidden, The One that nothing is above Him and nothing is underneath Him, hence He exists without a place. He, The Exalted, His Existence is obvious by proofs and He is clear from the delusions of attributes of bodies.
* The Governor, The One who owns things and manages them.
* The Most Exalted, The High Exalted, The One who is clear from the attributes of the creation.
* The Source of All Goodness, The Righteous, The One who is kind to His creatures, who covered them with His sustenance and specified whoever He willed among them by His support, protection, and special mercy.
* The Acceptor of Repentance, The Relenting, The One who grants repentance to whoever He willed among His creatures and accepts his repentance.
* The Avenger, The One who victoriously prevails over His enemies and punishes them for their sins. It may mean the One who destroys them.
* The Pardoner, The Forgiver, The One with wide forgiveness.
* The Compassionate, The One with extreme Mercy. The Mercy of Allah is His will to endow upon whoever He willed among His creatures.
84. Malik Al-Mulk
* The Eternal Owner of Sovereignty, The One who controls the Dominion and gives dominion to whoever He willed.
85. Thul-Jalali wal-Ikram
* The Lord of Majesty and Bounty, The One who deserves to be Exalted and not denied.
* The Equitable, The One who is Just in His judgment.
* The Gatherer, The One who gathers the creatures on a day that there is no doubt about, that is the Day of Judgment.
* The Self-Sufficient, The One who does not need the creation.
* The Enricher, The One who satisfies the necessities of the creatures.
* The Preventer, The Withholder.
* The Distresser, The One who makes harm reach to whoever He willed and benefit to whoever He willed.
* The Propitious, The One who makes harm reach to whoever He willed and benefit to whoever He willed.
* The Light, The One who guides.
* The Guide, The One whom with His Guidance His belivers were guided, and with His Guidance the living beings have been guided to what is beneficial for them and protected from what is harmful to them.
* The Incomparable, The One who created the creation and formed it without any preceding example.
* The Everlasting, The One that the state of non-existence is impossible for Him.
* The Supreme Inheritor, The Heir, The One whose Existence remains.
* The Guide to the Right Path, The One who guides.
* The Patient, The One who does not quickly punish the sinners.