Let’s continue what we talked about in parts 1 and 2…
We talked about the atributes of the one and only creator of the universe …in order to know how to speak with Him and how to ask him for whatever we want…
* The Great One, The Mighty, The One deserving the attributes of Exaltment, Glory, Extolement,and Purity from all imperfection.
* The All-Forgiving, The Forgiving, The One who forgives a lot.
* The Grateful, The Appreciative, The One who gives a lot of reward for a little obedience.
* The Most High, The Sublime, The One who is clear from the attributes of the creatures.
* The Most Great, The Great, The One who is greater than everything in status.
* The Preserver, The Protector, The One who protects whatever and whoever He willed to protect.
* The Maintainer, The Guardian, The Feeder, The Sustainer, The One who has the Power.
* The Reckoner, The One who gives the satisfaction.
* The Sublime One, The Beneficent, The One who is attributed with greatness of Power and Glory of status.
* The Generous One, The Bountiful, The Gracious, The One who is attributed with greatness of Power and Glory of status.
* The Watcher, The Watchful, The One that nothing is absent from Him. Hence it’s meaning is related to the attribute of Knowledge.
* The Responsive, The Hearkener, The One who answers the one in need if he asks Him and rescues the yearner if he calls upon Him.
* The Vast, The All-Embracing, The Knowledgeable.
* The Wise, The Judge of Judges, The One who is correct in His doings.
* The Loving, The One who loves His believing slaves and His believing slaves love Him. His love to His slaves is His Will to be merciful to them and praise them:Hence it’s meaning is related to the attributes of the Will and Kalam (His attribute with which He orders and forbids and spoke to Muhammad and Musa -peace be upon them- . It is not a sound nor a language nor a letter.).
* The Most Glorious One, The Glorious, The One who is with perfect Power, High Status, Compassion, Generosity and Kindness.
* The Reserrector, The Raiser (from death), The One who resurrects His slaves after death for reward and/or punishment.
* The Witness, The One who nothing is absent from Him.
* The Truth, The True, The One who truly exists.
* The Trustee, The One who gives the satisfaction and is relied upon.
* The Most Strong, The Strong, The One with the complete Power.
* The Firm One, The One with extreme Power which is un-interrupted and He does not get tired.
* The Protecting Friend, The Supporter.
* The Praiseworthy, The praised One who deserves to be praised.
* The Counter, The Reckoner, The One who the count of things are known to him.
* The Originator, The One who started the human being. That is, He created him.
* The Reproducer, The One who brings back the creatures after death.
* The Restorer, The Giver of Life, The One who took out a living human from semen that does not have a soul. He gives life by giving the souls back to the worn out bodies on the resurrection day and He makes the hearts alive by the light of knowledge.
* The Creator of Death, The Destroyer, The One who renders the living dead.
* The Alive, The One attributed with a life that is unlike our life and is not that of a combination of soul, flesh or blood.
* The Self-Subsisting, The One who remains and does not end.
* The Perceiver, The Finder, The Rich who is never poor. Al-Wajd is Richness.
* The Unique, The One, The One without a partner.