As I told you before …our creator has 99 attributes..I mentioned some of them in part 1 and now let’s continue …this will help us to understand our creator more and more…
* The Protector, The One who witnesses the saying and deeds of His creatures.
* The Mighty, The Strong, The Defeater who is not defeated.
* The Compeller, The One that nothing happens in His Dominion except that which He willed.
* The Majestic, The One who is clear from the attributes of the creatures and from resembling them.
* The Creator, The One who brings everything from non-existence to existence.
* The Evolver, The Maker, The Creator who has the Power to turn the entities.
* The Fashioner, The One who forms His creatures in different pictures.
* The Great Forgiver, The Forgiver, The One who forgives the sins of His slaves time and time again.
* The Subduer, The Dominant, The One who has the perfect Power and is not unable over anything.
* The Bestower, The One who is Generous in giving plenty without any return. He is everything that benefits whether Halal or Haram.
* The Sustainer, The Provider.
* The Opener, The Reliever, The Judge, The One who opens for His slaves the closed worldy and religious matters.
* The All-knowing, The Knowledgeable; The One nothing is absent from His knowledge.
* The Constricter, The Retainer, The Withholder, The One who constricts the sustenance by His wisdomand expands and widens it with His Generosity and Mercy.
* The Expander, The Englarger, The One who constricts the sustenance by His wisdomand expands and widens it with His Generosity and Mercy.
* The Abaser, The One who lowers whoever He willed by His Destruction and raises whoever He willed by His Endowment.
* The Exalter, The Elevator, The One who lowers whoever He willed by His Destruction and raises whoever He willed by His Endowment.
* The Honorer, He gives esteem to whoever He willed, hence there is no one to degrade Him; And He degrades whoever He willed, hence there is no one to give Him esteem.
* The Dishonorer, The Humiliator, He gives esteem to whoever He willed, hence there is no one to degrade Him; And He degrades whoever He willed, hence there is no one to give Him esteem.
* The All-Hearing, The Hearer, The One who Hears all things that are heard by His Eternal Hearing without an ear, instrument or organ.
* The All-Seeing, The One who Sees all things that are seen by His Eternal Seeing without a pupil or any other instrument.
* The Judge, He is the Ruler and His judgment is His Word.
* The Just, The One who is entitled to do what He does.
* The Subtle One, The Gracious, The One who is kind to His slaves and endows upon them.
* The Aware, The One who knows the truth of things.
* The Forebearing, The Clement, The One who delays the punishment for those who deserve it and then He might forgive them.
Best wishes 🙂