Many situations …people ..and other things that can change our life are just coincidences…we did not intend to meet them..they just happened by chance..
Some of them are beautiful…others are hurtful…
It is our fate..we have to accept it ..it is the plan of God…
Yes we can change our fate by choosing the right way…but we have to know also that every thing was formerly written by God…
Keep calm…do not think too much…keep going in ur way…
Always ask God to make ur way full of light to see everything clearly…..then u can choose which way to go…
صِرَاطِ اللَّهِ الَّذِي لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۗ أَلَا إِلَى اللَّهِ تَصِيرُ الْأُمُورُ
The Way of God, to Whom belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on earth. Beho
ld(how) all affairs tend towards God .
Peace be with you !!
In the name of God most gracious most merciful…
Men said to them: “A great army is gathering against you”: And frightened them: But it (only) increased their Faith: They said: “For us Allah sufficeth, and He is the best disposer of affairs.”
And they returned with Grace and bounty from Allah: no harm ever touched them: For they followed the good pleasure of Allah: And Allah is the Lord of bounties unbounded.
It is only the Evil One that suggests to you the fear of his votaries: Be ye not afraid of them, but fear Me, if ye have Faith.
Chapter (Al Imraan)..Holy Koraan…(moslems holy book)…
God says in Koraan…..
88. And they say, “The Most Merciful has begotten a son.”
89. You have come up with something monstrous.
90. At which the heavens almost rupture, and the earth splits, and the mountains fall and crumble.
91. Because they attribute a son to the Most Merciful.
92. It is not fitting for the Most Merciful to have a son.
93. There is none in the heavens and the earth but will come to the Most Merciful as a servant.
94. He has enumerated them, and counted them one by one.
95. And each one of them will come to Him on the Day of Resurrection alone.
96. Those who believe and do righteous deeds, the Most Merciful will give them love.
97. We made it easy in your tongue, in order to deliver good news to the righteous, and to warn with it a hostile people.
98. How many a generation have We destroyed before them? Can you feel a single one of them, or hear from them the slightest whisper?
(Koraan…Mary Chapter…verse 88….to the end of the chapter)
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
وقَالُوا اتَّخَذَ الرَّحْمَنُ وَلَدًا
لَقَدْ جِئْتُمْ شَيْئًا إِدًّا
تَكَادُ السَّمَاوَاتُ يَتَفَطَّرْنَ مِنْهُ وَتَنشَقُّ الأَرْضُ وَتَخِرُّ الْجِبَالُ هَدًّا
أَن دَعَوْا لِلرَّحْمَنِ وَلَدًا
وَمَا يَنبَغِي لِلرَّحْمَنِ أَن يَتَّخِذَ وَلَدًا
إِن كُلُّ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ إِلاَّ آتِي الرَّحْمَنِ عَبْدًا
لَقَدْ أَحْصَاهُمْ وَعَدَّهُمْ عَدًّا
وَكُلُّهُمْ آتِيهِ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ فَرْدًا
إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ سَيَجْعَلُ لَهُمُ الرَّحْمَنُ وُدًّا
فَإِنَّمَا يَسَّرْنَاهُ بِلِسَانِكَ لِتُبَشِّرَ بِهِ الْمُتَّقِينَ وَتُنذِرَ بِهِ قَوْمًا لُّدًّا
وَكَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّن قَرْنٍ هَلْ تُحِسُّ مِنْهُم مِّنْ أَحَدٍ أَوْ تَسْمَعُ لَهُمْ رِكْزًا
When u forgive and forgive and forgive…some people think that u accept their errors and wrong doings..
They think that you r a weak person and that you will accept what they do and repeat their errors again…
The only thing u can do with those people is to forgive but stop dealing or being with them..
Let them go out of ur life…relationships were made for making us happy…such kind of people make our life sad and melancholic…
God says in Al Shoorah Surah
(From koraan;moslem holy book)
وَجَزَاءُ سَيِّئَةٍ سَيِّئَةٌ مِّثْلُهَا ۖ فَمَنْ عَفَا وَأَصْلَحَ فَأَجْرُهُ عَلَى اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّهُ لَا يُحِبُّ الظَّالِمِينَ
And the retribution for an evil act is an evil one like it, but whoever pardons and makes reconciliation – his reward is [due] from God. Indeed, He does not like wrongdoers.
God says in Aal-i-Imraan Sura…
(الَّذِينَ يُنفِقُونَ فِي السَّرَّاءِ وَالضَّرَّاءِ وَالْكَاظِمِينَ الْغَيْظَ وَالْعَافِينَ عَنِ النَّاسِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يُحِبُّ الْمُحْسِنِينَ )
They those who spend generously in the way of God,whether they are in prosperity or in adversity,who control their anger and forgive other people for God loves such charitsble people .
You must be logged in to post a comment.